Skip to Main Content

Tax and Land Information Website

print small medium large 

HOME /


Forms

The following is a listing of forms available on our Web site.
All forms can be filled out on-screen, printed, and delivered to our offices or any Access PEI Centre.

Forms with an Online Form symbol can be submitted on-line.

Note: The forms are in PDF format and can be viewed with Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher.

If the form you are looking for is not available, please contact us.

Please Note: Users may experience difficulty completing some of these forms if using Google Chrome. Possible solutions are provided here.

EN FRANÇAIS

General

 
Request for Change of Address  More Info [73KB]

 


Environment Tax
 
Application for Registration to Collect Environment Tax More Info [61KB]
Environment Tax Return More Info [62KB]
Request for Refund of Environment Tax More Info  

 

Gasoline Tax

 
Application for International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) Licence More Info [95KB]
Application for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permit for Aquaculturists More Info [117KB]
Application for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permit, and Bona Fide Farm Status for Farmers More Info [147KB]
Application for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permit for Fishers More Info [139KB]
Application for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permit for Operations Other Than Aquaculturists, Farmers or Fishers More Info [112KB]
Application for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permit for Pleasure Craft Owners/Operators More Info [74KB]
Application for Refund of Gasoline Tax More Info [160KB]
Declaration of Income for Marked Gasoline and/or Marked Diesel Oil Permits   [50KB]
Gasoline Tax Self-declaration More Info [97KB]
Particulars of Fuel Sales to Consumers    -    (Excel File Version) More Info [141KB]
Request for Additional/Replacement IFTA Decals More Info [82KB]
Vendor Request to Update Permit Numbers More Info [62KB]
Retailers' Gasoline Tax Refund More Info [32KB]

 

Geomatics (Property Mapping)

 
GeoLinc Plus Payment Remittance Form More Info [49KB]
Registering for a GeoLinc Plus Account More Info [126KB]


Property Tax & Assessment

 
Affidavit of Purchaser PDF or WPD More Info [81KB]
Application for Bona Fide Farmer Status - Property Assessment More Info [121KB]
Application for Farm Use Assessment More Info [84KB]
Application for Farm Building Assessment Review More Info [102KB]
Application for Grant-in-Lieu of Property Taxes More Info [65KB]
Application for Real Property Tax Deferral Program for Senior Citizens More Info [97KB]
Authorization to Send Assessment Notice and Property Charges to Other Party More Info [73KB]
Declaration of Income for Bona Fide Farmer Status   [58KB]
Provincial Property Tax Programs Post Card More Info [60KB]
Questionnaire on Income Producing Properties More Info [115KB]
Registering for Municipal Assessment and Property Charges Online PDF or Submit Online Online Form More Info [56KB]
Request for Change of Assessed Owner's Name or Address More Info [72KB]
Request for Payment of Outstanding Sewer and Water Charges from Proceeds of a Property Tax Sale More Info [72KB]
Request for Property Tax Refund More Info [62KB]
Request for Provincial Tax Credit More Info [116KB]
Verification of Purchase Information and Questionnaire on Income Producing Properties More Info [123KB]


Real Property Transfer Tax  
Declaration - First-time Home Buyers More Info [61KB]
Declaration Of Inter-family Transfer More Info [62KB]
Request for Refund of Real Property Transfer Tax More Info [61KB]


Retail Sales Tax (RST) - (Designated Property)  
Sworn/Affirmed Statement for Family Transfer of Designated Property - Used Motor Vehicle More Info [32KB]
Request for Refund of Retail Sales Tax (RST) More Info [43KB]
Retail Sales Tax (RST) Self-declaration More Info [52KB]
Declaration of Even Trade of Vehicles Registered on P.E.I. (RST) More Info [28KB]
Statement of Inheritance of Motor Vehicle    


 

Transition to the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)

Effective April 1, 2013, the Province of Prince Edward Island implemented the harmonized sales tax (HST).  The HST replaces the provincial sales tax (PST @ 10%) and the federal Goods and Services Tax (GST @ 5%).

Under the HST, the provincial portion will be nine percent (9%) and the federal portion will be five percent (5%) for a combined rate of 14%.  

Please refer to the Canada Revenue Agency website for assistance with the application of HST in Prince Edward Island, or call 1-800-959-5525.

 

Revenue Tax (PST)  
Application for Letter of Good Standing More Info [81KB]
Request for Refund of Revenue Tax (PST) More Info [89KB]
Revenue Tax (PST) Self-declaration More Info [69KB]
Supplemental Vendor Return More Info [75KB]
Transitional PST Inventory Rebate More Info [44KB]
Vendor Return PDF or Submit Online Online Form More Info [64KB]


Financial Corporation Capital Tax  
Financial Corporation Capital Tax Monthly Return More Info [58KB]
Financial Corporation Capital Tax Return More Info [107KB]


Tobacco (Health) Tax  
Application for a Tobacco Manufacturer's, Wholesale Vendor's License and/or Marking / Marking Exemption Permit More Info [55KB]
Application for a Tobacco Retail Vendor's License More Info [61KB]
Registered Wholesale Vendors' Tobacco Return More Info [53KB]
Request for Refund of Tobacco Tax More Info [78KB]
Tobacco Tax Self-declaration More Info [183KB]
Wholesale / Retail Tobacco Tax Refund More Info [57KB]


911 Cost Recovery  
Registration for 911 Cost Recovery Fee Collection More Info [72KB]
911 Cost Recovery Fee Return More Info [56KB]


Beverage Containers  
Registered Distributor Return for Non-alcoholic Beverage Containers More Info [76KB]
Registered Distributor Return for Alcoholic Beverage Containers More Info [78KB]


External Forms
Rebate Application for Provincial Part of Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) [50KB]

 

Transition to the Harmonized Sales Tax (HST)

Effective April 1, 2013, the Province of Prince Edward Island implemented the harmonized sales tax (HST).  HST replaced the provincial sales tax (PST @ 10%) and the federal goods and services tax (GST @ 5%).

Under HST, the provincial portion is nine percent (9%) and the federal portion is five percent (5%) for a combined rate of 14%.  

Please refer to the Canada Revenue Agency website for assistance with the application of HST in Prince Edward Island, or call 1-800-959-5525.

 

The information provided below is presented 
for historical reference only.


Revenue Tax (PST)  
Historical - Application for Registration as a Vendor More Info [191KB]
Historical - Declaration of Income for Tax Exemption Permit Applications More Info [72KB]
Historical - Application for an Entertainment Device License More Info [114KB]
Historical - Contractor's Supplementary Return More Info [65KB]
Historical - Report on Contracts and Subcontracts More Info [66KB]
Historical - Request for Refund of Revenue Tax (PST) More Info [89KB]
Historical - Revenue Tax (PST) Self-declaration More Info [69KB]
Historical - Supplementary Return for Motor Vehicle Dealers More Info [75KB]
Historical - Sworn/Affirmed Statement for Family Transfer of Used Motor Vehicle More Info [64KB]
Historical - Vendor Return PDF or Submit Online Online Form More Info [64KB]
Historical - Declaration of Revenue Tax (PST) Collected from Liquor Sales More Info [88KB]
back to top