Skip to Main Content

Tax and Land Information Website

print small medium large 


Request for Change of Assessed Owner's Name and Address

Complete and submit the Request for Change of Assessed Owner’s Name and Address form when the name or the address of a property owner needs to be corrected or changed.


Pursuant to Section 18(2) of the Real Property Assessment Act.

Please note:
This page is prepared for information purposes only, and should not be considered a substitute for the applicable statutes. Should there be any conflict between the contents of this page and the statutes, the statutes shall prevail.

The forms listed below are also available in French on our Formulaires page.


Request for Change of Assessed Owner's Name or Address

Service Location

Shaw Building

back to top