Skip to Main Content

Tax and Land Information Website

print small medium large 


Property Tax Refund

If there is a credit to your property tax account, you can:

  1. use the credit towards the next year's property taxes

  2. request for property tax refund

The assessed owner or his/her representative can request a refund in writing to Taxation and Property Records by letter or by completing the form below.

Please note:
This page is prepared for information purposes only, and should not be considered a substitute for the applicable statutes. Should there be any conflict between the contents of this page and the statutes, the statutes shall prevail.


The forms listed below are also available in French on our Formulaires page.


Request for Property Tax Refund

Service Location

Shaw Building

back to top